Photo realistic surrealism sounds like a mouthful but it is in fact how the Swedish-born now based in Berlin author of these brain-tripping works describes his personal style. Can’t say I don’t agree, and as a Dali fan, I gotta say, it’s inspiring to see people that put so much time and effort to create these amazing works “with a touch of humor”. Just FYI, it can take from a few weeks to a year to put a project together. Ain’t no one got that kind of patience.
- Camera: Hasselblad H5D-40, Canon 5d mark II
- Lens: Hasselblad 35-90mm, Hasselblad 24mm
Canon 24-70, Canon 70-200, Canon 17-40.
- Flashes: Elinchrom RX600 and Canon speedlites
- Computer: Home-built PC, Windows 7 64-bit, Eizo Coloredge monitors.
- Software: Adobe Photoshop CC & Adobe Lightroom
For more surrealism visit:
Find my own work here: